Website Marketing and Blogging You Should Take Into Consideration
If you’ve ever considered upping the ante in your brand game, chances are you’re likely to tap website marketing and blogging.
However, if you’ve started to deal with research, you’ll likely find tremendous amounts of data about the two concepts that might be overwhelming. However, the two, when utilized properly, can help you gain a tremendous amount of benefits as well.
Website Marketing and Blogging
In fact, ContentPlus numbers state that approximately 60-percent of consumers they’ve interviewed feel positive and engaged with a company or a brand after seeing custom content published on their blogs. Likewise, Curata research states that 41-percent of marketers believed curating content has increased the quality of prospects and leads.
Regardless if you’re a newcomer, or if you’re in need of a refresher, you may rely on services from companies like Ocean One SEO to aid you in your digital marketing needs.
If you’re in need of a quick rerun, here’s some of the types of website marketing and blogging you should take into consideration when choosing the best for your marketing needs:
Website Marketing normally relies much on appearance, graphics, and intent. As such here are some kinds of website marketing you should be aware of:
- Affiliate marketing relies on marketing via a third party that also refers customers to other sites and vendors. For instance, a website can feature its own products but also lead to external sources.
- Display marketing relies on ads in a set space that is composed of words and images, similar to ads in magazines and newspapers.
- E-mail marketing relies on the usage of e-mails to get subscribers and leads. These e-mails normally have text and graphics that entice viewers to participate in a call-to-action.
- Inbound marketing relies on making sure information relevant to customers in a niche are placed in your own website. These are done through blogs or other forms of content.
- Pay-per-click advertising relies on ads that are charged on the advertiser depending on the number of clicks for an ad, and not the number of views.
- Referral marketing is built on a successfully-satisfied individual referring a product to another person. The ideal result is a chain reaction that can boost the popularity of a brand.
- Social media marketing relies on the usage of social media networks and sites in order to build engagement and foster communities.
- Search engine optimization builds upon the visibility or ranking of a web page in search engines by tailoring sites to specific needs – including ease of access, relevance on content, and loading time among others.
Blogging, although primarily content writing, also has its own share of classifications. Like website marketing, efficient blogging for your business depends on intent and appearance:
- Personal blogs are perhaps the most common in the blogging scene, and mostly because they’re the first to arrive. These blogs often foster communities and build connections thanks to a user sharing their interests through regular posts.
- Business blogs are similar to personal blogs, albeit focused on businesses. The gain of these blogs is to spread word about a business or company they’re working for or they own. These blogs tend to focus more on the company or the industry in itself.
- Niche blogs, unlike personal blogs, rely on writing content on a particular niche. This makes research much easier and allows you to target your readers better.
- Reverse blogs, also called guest host blogs, rely on the posts of others instead of their own. These allow blog owners to build connections with their guest blog hosts.
- Affiliate bloggers build blogs that serve as a means to spread word about products and services they review. The goal is to help convince viewers to purchase or avail a particular product and/or service.
The Main Takeaway
Today’s digital age has made sure a lot of digital resources can be used by companies to establish their presence in the market. Website marketing and blogging are just two of the most commonly-used strategies to establish a brand image, but they’re often neglected on behalf of other techniques.
The tips below could hopefully establish the need for proper website marketing and blogging in order to complement other parts of your overall campaign.
- Website Marketing and Blogging You Should Take Into Consideration - April 24, 2018
- The Best MLM Lead Generation Tips For Your Business - April 3, 2018