5 Powerful Ways to Market Your Business on a Limited Budget
A common misconception amongst the start-up businesses is that in order to make the business stand out one has to spend the big bucks.
5 Powerful Ways to Market Your Business
But fortunately for many, that is not the case anymore. Thanks to the ever-developing landscape of online tools and digital marketing, there is a host of creative marketing techniques that can be employed successfully for marketing the business in a cost-effective way.
Here are few affordable ways of marketing your business without digging a hole in the pocket:
Go for Digital Marketing
If your budget is not so high, then digital marketing can be the best tool for giving the business the visibility and the access it deserves. Even though you cannot go for paid online ads, you can still use the organic ways to grow your presence in the digital world.
The brands with the issue of the budget can trust the social networks to expand their target and reach the right audience in an easy way. The right plan coupled with the subtle use of social channels can assist you with great marketing results for the business in a cost-effective way.
Create Valuable Content
There is no hiding the fact that customers love content and Google also is a fan of that. There are ways to share the products and services that you offer like through the podcasts, videos, blogging, infographics and other mediums.
This method of marketing is said to enhance the revenues and generate more traffic. It will also make you look like an authoritative expert. In some cases, the business owners are reluctant in producing the content by themselves.
If this is the situation you are currently in, it is essential to note that you are not alone. Many writers depend on the virtual assistants, freelance writers or web designers for this. As the writers are said to be innovative and creative, they can improve even an old content and give it a whole new and improved avatar.
Embrace the Guerrilla Technique
The guerrilla marketing looks to leverage the imagination, creativity and the originality in place of a big budget. The small and smart businesses with a limited budget often use guerrilla marketing for competing with the huge companies. There is no shortage of the creative guerrilla marketing. Here are some examples –
- If you sell a product that can be used on the go, you can employ the undercover agents to promote the products directly to the potential customers. For example, Sony appointed agents to ask strangers to take clicks of them and then praise about the camera.
- If yours is a brick and mortar shop, pay someone to create interesting art with chalk
- You can also arrange flash mobs for garnering the crowd attention to promote your business by building a solid brand presence.
Leverage the Community
You don’t have to think a huge deal when it comes to the marketing efforts. You should think locally. Try to take a look into the matter. You can go ahead and sponsor a charity walk or run.
You can print the bookmarks and leave them at the local library. You should try and know your customers and guess how they spend the time. Then look for opportunities so that you can come in front of your customer with the marketing message.
Grab the Media Attention by Hosting Event
Getting the media covered is free marketing. For capturing the attention of the media, you can create budget-friendly yet interesting events to come and cover it.
- Organise an event for the community and send out the press release before the event. For example, many t-shirt selling businesses arrange for old t-shirts to be distributed amongst the homeless through charity events.
- Sponsor an event by donating the services or products as prizes or giveaways or host a contest.
Remember that it is always better to hire a professional event marketing company if you want best results. You can also seek chances to be interviewed for the radio, print and TV by hosting interesting and helpful events.
Marketing your business on a shoestring budget is not difficult and now with the budget-friendly tips mentioned above you can create a solid brand presence without making a dent in the pocket.
- 5 Powerful Ways to Market Your Business on a Limited Budget - September 17, 2019
- Content Marketing Strategy to Run a Successful Travel Blog - January 29, 2019