Recoveryfix MBOX Converter Review – Best PST Converter
MBOX file format is supported by most of the email clients, and so I was saving all my files in this format only. But to fulfill certain requirements, my company switched to Windows Live Mail and then I came to know that MBOX file format is not supported by all the email clients. Read our complete Recoveryfix MBOX Converter review below.
I wanted a quick conversion of all the MBOX files but was not in favor of paying any amount. To this, one of my colleagues recommended site link.
Recoveryfix MBOX Converter Review
The very first thing that attracted me that it was free of cost and then I read about its working and features on the official web page of Recovery website.
Recoveryfix MBOX Converter is a freeware that is by far the best available option to convert MBOX files to EML format. It is quick and easy to install tool that is filled with smart features that are easy to adopt and use.
The complete free to download tools comes with features that are effective and efficient. Some of the embedded features are listed below:
- Preview of all the files before final conversion.
- Filters the emails as per user convenience (From/Subject/Date)
- Bulk migration of all the MBOX files in a single go
- Compatible with all the versions of Windows.
- Interactive and easy to understand user-interface.
This is by far the most feasible tool I have used to safely convert my MBOX files to EML. The only limitation that arises here is the limited migration to only EML format and for other conversions like PST, MSG, Office 365, you need to install other tools. Else, the tool is very handy and can be worked on by any non-technical user.
Working of Recoveryfix MBOX Converter Free
The software comes with easy installation and working process. The initial requirement is to install the software from the official web page with the site link.
Mentioned are the easy working steps of this tool:
- Once you launch the tool, the home screen will display 20 email clients that are supported by this tool. Select any of the clients that you are working.
- Now you can either add individual files under Add Files or entire folder under Add Folder. Click Finish.
- On the left interface are the available MBOX files in your selected folder that are shown in the original hierarchy.
- The middle interface shows all the individual files that can be previewed on a single click.
- Select the Save option in the upper left corner.
- You can now either convert all the items in the files or can provide specific conversion rule.
- To specify the conversion rule, you can filter the conversion in From/Subject/To/Date. For example, here I chose Date as my filter criteria that will ask to select from which date to which date you want the migration.
- On clicking Next, the new window will provide the option to save in EML format with the location path. Select Browse button and the check box If you wish to maintain the hierarchy of the files.
- After the final Save option, within seconds, the migration will be completed and the location path along with the completion message appears.
Now you can analyze that how in just a few minutes the migration and saving are done. Without hassle, the tool is perfectly defined for all the users facing the limitation of MBOX file format access.
Recoveryfix MBOX Converter review : Conclusion
Recoveryfix MBOX Converter Free is the solution for MBOX related conversion issues. A 3 ways simple process does not ask for any other additional software. I give a bug thumbs up to this tool and recommend this tool to other users as well.
- 10 Great uTorrent Alternatives to Use in 2021 - June 1, 2021
- 10 Best App Locker Apps for Android You Can Install - May 24, 2021
- Top 10 Educational Games for Students - May 17, 2021