6 Mobile App Development Frameworks for 2020
Looking way back, don’t you love where the world is, in terms of digital development? There are tremendous things you can achieve today, by just sitting at home using your mobile apps. Only a few businesses could afford this luxury before because they cost an arm and a leg. The article covers six Mobile App Development Frameworks that will shape the world of mobile app development in 2020. Read on to know which one to choose and why.
Today developers have our mouth agape, taking us to a different level. Maneuvering in our lives is much more comfortable and efficient, thanks to many options for mobile apps.
The mobile app development framework is simply a library designed for mobile developers — a fundamental structure where not only supports mobile development but reduces the overall cost.
Types of Mobile App Development Frameworks
Businesses and many companies are trying to move from websites to mobile apps. Since the app development is skyrocketing, everyone in business needs to keep up with the technology. We can’t emphasize enough, the app’s efficiency.
One of the essential things to note here is, there are two major types of mobile app development frameworks:
1. Native Mobile Development Frameworks
In simple terms, a native mobile development framework is a software designed to support mobile app development.
- One of the pros in the native mobile app development framework. It has plenty of available open-source frameworks using the same code, between the app and the web. A developer can access and benefit to a web language skill.
- The cons, since you are using a full web-rendering engine loaded for only your app, there is a risk of fragmentation. Also, compatibility, performance, and memory usage are compromised.
The native stack approach still uses web technologies and compiles those apps into native code.
2. Cross-platform Mobile App Development Frameworks
It is a process of developing software products and services for different types of platforms or software environment. They allow the developers to build compatible mobile applications with more than one operating system. Although there are many advantages and disadvantages, we will only look at one, for each.
- The pros; efficient in coding, deploying and updating. Instead, you can utilize this time in writing the code for the mobile app for another platform. Imagine creating multiple mobile apps for all platforms that you wish, with a single system.
- The cons, same with native app development, the issue here is fragmentation. When creating the cross-platform compatible mobile apps, it means designing apps that are stretchable and can compress into different shapes of screens to render decent experience across multiple devices.
6 Mobile App Development Frameworks for 2020
Let’s face it; choosing the best framework for developers can be daunting. But you don’t have to worry because we got you covered with the below details.
This framework is popular for faster coding. It’s more of a software development kit than mobile app development. What developers love most about Flutter, is they can modify old widgets into new ones effortlessly. It uses a cross framework platform.
-Flexible UI: There are three different types of flexible UI
-Classic (based on standard HTML markup, pure<div>’s, and CSS classes)
-The web components-based (based on custom HTML elements)
2. React Native
It is a framework that was built by Facebook and used to develop Android and iOS. As we know, these two platforms are the strongest in the market. React-native allows high-performance apps in a short time.
These are possible because it’s a cross-platform mobile app developed to use the same code base for both iOS and Android applications.
3. Adobe PhoneGap
Xamarin is another open-source development app that is owned by Microsoft. Xamarin takes a different approach, like allowing code sharing, which saves developers time. It comes with an excellent native UI that will enable businesses to build native apps that give the best user experience.
In conclusion, we expect to see more advanced support in mobile development in 2020. Because the technology is still evolving, and we don’t want you to miss out on any progress. We will continue updating you in all the current developments. In the meantime, engross yourself with the above-expounded details.
Latest posts by Naman Modi (see all)
- 5 Methods to Increase Your Podcast Audience with SEO - January 5, 2020
- 6 Mobile App Development Frameworks for 2020 - December 26, 2019
- 7 Best Graphic Designing Software to Develop Websites - December 2, 2019