How to Play Amazon Music using Alexa?
If you have subscribed Amazon’s Music Streaming service and have Amazon Echo installed, you can ask Alexa to start playing your favorite track or a particular playlist on Amazon music.
Find here a step to step guide how to play Amazon Music using Alexa:
Play Amazon Music using Alexa
1.Open the Alexa App on your smartphone
2. Tap the menu button in the top left.
3. Choose Music & Books from the list. Then select Music.
4. Tap Amazon Music option
5. Tap the Playlists tab to select through a list of playlists. Select fromMood & Activities, Genres, Artists, or Decade.
6. Choose a category of the songs you want to play.
7. To control playback after the track starts, tap the Now Playing tab atthe bottom.
8. Now play/pause, skip forward or backward, toggle shuffle and repeat, andadjust the volume from this screen.
- Top 9 Free PDF Editors for Smooth PDF File Editing - September 26, 2020
- 17 Commonly Used Gadgets for Travel Ninjas - February 16, 2020
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Brings Dedicated Night Mode - April 20, 2019