How To Cancel a Netflix Subscription On Web and Itunes?
You can cancel a Netflix subscription anytime if you have subscribed to it. The process is very easy. The cancellation, however, is done via the billing method you used to purchase the subscription.
A Netflix subscription is generally purchased through Netflix, via iTunes, or through another third-party service provider. Therefore, you have to make sure that the cancellation process should be processed via the same method.
Canceling a Netflix Subscription and Deleting a Netflix Profile is Different Things
You should understand that canceling a Netflix subscription is different from deleting your Netflix profile. Deleting the profile doesn’t cancel the subscription. Unless you cancel it actually, it will still be billed. Most users head to the Netflix web page to cancel the subscription, but if you have purchased the subscription through iTunes, you can cancel on your iPhone or iPad.
How to Cancel a Netflix Subscription?
Buying a Netflix subscription and canceling one is quite a common thing among Millenials. Netflix subscription provides users easy access to all its online services including cloud storage, music downloads, backup services, and video streaming video.
But what if you want to give up the subscription. Most of the Netflix users don’t know the process of discontinuing a Netflix plan they subscribed to. Read on to know the easy steps below:
Steps to Cancel a Netflix Subscription Using a Web Browser
1. Go to Netflix.com in your favorite web browser.
2. In the top right of the page click the downward-pointing arrow and then click Account.
3. On the top of the page, you can see the Membership and Billing option. Click Cancel Membership” and confirm your decision to cancel.
4. If you have subscribed to a DVD plan, click Cancel your DVD plan and confirm the action.
If you can’t find the option to cancel your account here, there are chances that you have purchased the Netflix subscription through a third-party provider. The Billing page will show up who is billing you for Netflix.
Steps to Cancel a Netflix Subscription Through iTunes
If you have used your iTunes account to purchase a Netflix account, you can cancel it using your iPhone or iPad.
1. Start the Settings app on your iOS device.
2. Tap “iTunes & App Store.”
3. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, and then tap View Apple ID in the window that appears.
4. Tap Subscriptions. It will show you Netflix in the list of active subscriptions.
5. Tap on Netflix
6. Tap “Cancel Subscription,” and then tap “Confirm.”
Steps to Cancel a Netflix Subscription Through Amazon
If you have purchased the Netflix plan from Amazon, visit the membership and subscription page to cancel your existing subscription plan. Now click the Advanced Controls option and choose the option to cancel.
Similar read: 10 Free Movie Download Apps for Android
Steps to Cancel a Netflix plan Through Google Play
If you have bought a Netflix plan via Google Play Store, it’s simple to get rid of the subscription.
Canceling A Netflix Subscription Plan: Conclusion
These are some of the many ways to cancel the Netflix subscription. If you don’t want to pay hefty subscription bills, it’s always better to get rid of that. I will recommend you to buy a subscription when Netflix is coming up with an entirely new season of your favorite tv shows and movies. Once you’re done with the season, cancel the subscription until the next season.
- 10 Best Sudoku Games for Android In 2021 - October 12, 2021
- How To Cancel a Netflix Subscription On Web and Itunes? - September 22, 2021
- 10 Best Cloud Storage Services for 2021 - August 24, 2021