T-Mobile Brings eSIM Support for iPhone Users
Telecom Major T-Mobile announces the arrival of e-SIM support for iPhone users using the carrier. With the update in place, iPhone users using T-mobile network can use e-sim by downloading an app specially made to serve the purpose.
T-Mobile e-SIM Support for iPhones
Using the new e-SIM app, users can add a secondary prepaid line to any unlocked iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR.
The new e-sim support appears to be a big bet for users since they need not to visit store to insert a different SIM to enable a new line on the same device. The new app is now available to download from the app store.
To activate you e-SIM, you’re required to enter your email and follow the activation steps to select your plan. In case you’re an existing T-Mobile customer, you need to provide a new email address if it’s already connected to a T-Mobile account.
T-Mobile e-SIM Activation Plans
As of now T-Mobile has three prepaid plans to offer for e-SIM activation:
- T-Mobile ONE Prepaid with unlimited voice, text, and data for $70; 30 day expiry.
- Simply Prepaid with unlimited voice, text, and 10GB of LTE data for $40; 30 day expiry.
- Tourist Plan with 1000 minutes, unlimited text, and 2GB of LTE data for $30; 21 day expiry.
The e-SIM support is only available for the T-Mobile users using iPhone XS, XS Max or XR. Above plans would be available soon for postpaid user as well.
Latest posts by Sumant Singh (see all)
- Download Oppo A11X Wallpapers in High Resolution - November 17, 2019
- Top 7 Best Android Download Manager Apps - November 14, 2019
- SaleSource Review : Get Bestselling Dropship Products - November 9, 2019