11 Best Printer Apps for Android Phone Users
Comparing to other hi tech niches, printer manufacturing industry is developing very slowly. Although Wi-Fi and e-mail printing allows us to easily print our documents and photos, without connecting cables, we still need to replace printing cartridges and conduct regular ink refills.Apple’s printing utility is used for printing photos and documents from iPhones, iPads and other devices that use iOs and OS X. The AirPrint mobile printer app can also be used with printers that are connected through USB or Ethernet ports. A wide variety of printers can detect it easily and it can appear across several networks if the DNS servers are configured. The AirPrint utility also comes with classy finishing options. Although this utility can only work with printers that support it, you can find a loophole and make a printer AirPrint-compatible, by connecting it with apps like Printopia or MAC Presto, which act as printing servers.Android followed Apple’s wireless printer utility with its own solution. Mopria Print Service app allows Android (4.4 and later) users to print: documents, photos, web pages and graphics from their phones or tablets.
Free & Best Printer App for Android 2020Mobile printing apps are the tools that let you take you prints on the move. Gone are the days when one had to turn on PC to scan the documents, edit them with size and width and then print them out. Now we have the best printer apps for android that have made the life easier. They print documents out in great quality. We have listed here 11 best mobile printing apps for Android users that can optimize your mobile printing experience.
1. Mobile Print-Samsung’s Printer AppMobile print is a printing app built by tech magnet Samsung. As name implies, the app lets users print digital content right from their Android phones. Since it’s a samsung app, it works with select range of Samsung printers. The mobile print mobile printing app features an easy to use interface and automatically detects supported network devices. The printer apps for android allows users to take print outs from premium cloud service providers namely dropbox, OneDrive, and Evernote.
2. HP All-in-One Printer RemoteAs its name suggests, the HP all-in one printer remote is one of the most used printer apps for android developed by HP. The app works fine with HP printers that support Wi-Fi connectivity. The app is supports all HP printers when it comes to printing documents remotely. It’s however recommended that you must checkout its compatibility with your printer before installing it. The app can print documents from cloud services like Dropbox, Box, Evernote, and Google Drive and also supports social media sites for printing.
3. StarPrint – Free Printer AppStarPrint is the next app in the list of best printing apps for android phone and is available for free. The app lets you print documents, images and spread sheets via WI-Fi, Bluetooth of USB connection. The app offers support for multiple options so that you can take print of all your stuff online whether it’s document, presentation or selfie shots. The downside of the app is that its shows ads in its free version. But luckily, these ads don’t at all spoil your printing experience. Using StarPrint one can take print outs from more than 4000 printer models from most of the known brands. Again, before installing this printer app for android, don’t forget to check if your printer supports the app.
4. PrintAway – Free Mobile Printing AppPrintAway is a robust mobile printing app that helps in taking quick printouts right from the phone. Using the app, one can print documents from Google Cloud-connected printer from anywhere in the world.
5. Epson iPrintThe tech giant Epson has built this mobile printing app for Android for printing documents with Wi-Fi enabled Epson printers. This means, by using the app, users can print documents from their android phone wirelessly. Whether it’s web pages, photos, documents or other kinds of files, you can print them all with the help of this app. The app lets users directly print from cloud storage services. You can also print documents and email attachment. Alternatively, user can also capture any document using their phone’s camera and print it.
6. Cloud Printer-Network Connected Mobile Printing appMeet our next contender in the list of top 7 best printer apps for android users, The cloud printer app lets users connect their printer to Google cloud and print. The Cloud Printer apps for android is a network connected printer that can print any document from anywhere and from any platform. All you need to do is – just login to your Google drive or any other cloud network, and start printing.
7: Brother iPrint – Compact Printer AppThe Brother iPrint & Scan app can print and scan documents with ease. This mobile printing app boasts of its interface. It’s clutter free, easy to use and displays all the necessary information right on the main screen. Its innovative dashboards also show the name of printers you are currently connected to and even know its status. The app lets you select the type of document or photo you want to print. The best feature of the app that I can bet for is its ability to print webpages directly from the app.
9. Mopria Print Service
10. Samsung Mobile PrintThis is the most popular Wi-Fi printing app, developed by a printer manufacturer. It’s very easy to use and it supports wide range of printing and scanning options. This best printer app for mobile printing is free and it can be acquired from iTunes or Google Play Store. It automatically detects nearby Samsung printers and connects with them. With Samsung Mobile Print you can print documents and photos in ‘.doc’, JPG and PDF format. Other options include: simplex or duplex printing, portrait or landscape paper orientation, different paper sizes and finishing touches like cropping or resizing photos.
11. Epson iPrintThe Samsung’s major competitor in printer manufacturing released its own Wi-Fi printing app. Epson iPrint works on Android and iOS and it can be used for printing and scanning documents and photos in MS Word, PDF and PowerPoint formats. E mail-enabled Epson printers also allow app users to print their material from greater distances by adding them to e mail attachments. When it comes to cloud technologies, Epson iPrint is compatible with Google Drive, DropBox and MS OneDrive and it can also be used for printing EverNote notes and documents. Although Epson iPrint and all other Wi-Fi printing apps offer great features, for some bigger commercial printing jobs, including: leaflets, calendar, poster or Christmas card printing, you’ll need more advanced printers, used in professional printing stores.
Best Printing Apps for Android Phone : ConclusionStill, this doesn’t solve all of our problems. While every printer comes with a driver for the desktop use, Wi-Fi mobile printing apps are still relatively new in the printing world and they are usually developed by companies that produce smartphone OS and software. That’s all with the list of top eleven best printer apps for Android in 2020. If you think that the list is missing a few popular printing apps, do tell us in comment box. Thank you for stopping by.
Latest posts by Sumant Singh (see all)
- Top 8 Best Podcast Apps for iPhone Users - February 15, 2020
- 11 Best Printer Apps for Android Phone Users - February 13, 2020
- 10 Proven Marketing Strategies for Small Businesses - February 10, 2020