Facebook 360 Photos Feature: Click 360 Photos Directly Via Facebook App
Facebook users can now click 360 photographs directly from within the social network’s flagship applications. To use the feature, users needn’t to install or use any special cameras or other apps. The feature started rolling out for iOS and Android users on Wednesday.
Moreover, users can zoom in these photos to see a wide angle, and can tag friends as well. These 360 photos can be used as cover image of user’s profile.
Photos taken using the feature can be shared on users’ regular timelines, in albums with other 360 Photos or regular photos and in groups. Following is the step-by-step way to use the feature:
- Open the Facebook app and click the 360 Photo option from the top of your News Feed
- Press the blue button and follow the path from start to finish until you’ve taken a complete panorama.
- Select your preferred starting view within the photo and share.
Latest posts by Sumant Singh (see all)
- Top 10 Best Antivirus App for Android You Should Install - November 18, 2019
- Download Oppo A11X Wallpapers in High Resolution - November 17, 2019
- Top 7 Best Android Download Manager Apps - November 14, 2019