Apple Pay Cash Feature is Rolling Out for iOs 11.2 Beta
Apple’s new payment feature Apple Pay Cash that company introduced and demonstrated back during the WWDC 2017 conference has been rolling out as a part of iOS 11.2 beta. The feature, though, is limited to Apple customers in US right now.
Apple Pay Cash Feature Rolled Out For iOS 11.2 beta
There are pre-conditions to use Apple Pay Cash. To use the feature, a user needs two-factor authentication for the Apple ID. Additionally, users are also required to sign in to their iCloud account on any device that they want to use to transact money. And users would also need to link their credit and debit card to the wallet.
To recall, Apple Pay Cash feature can be used with the iMessage app or via Siri. As the feature has been rolled out, users can use Apple Pay to send and receive money pay right in Messages, or by asking Siri.
To do so, you don’t need to install a separate app. You can use the cards you already have in Wallet. Send money to anyone. Pay groceries, fund charities or Pay a babysitter.
How to use Apple Pay Cash to Send Money?
– Open iMessage app, start a conversation, whether a new or existing one.
– Tap on the default App Store icon found above the keyboard.
– Tap on the ‘Apple Pay’ icon.
– Select the amount you need to transfer using + and – icons.
– Tap on Pay.
– To confirm the payment, you can make use of FaceID, TouchID or passcode.
Besides paying money to someone, you can also request money using Apple Pay Cash from a friend and get the option to automatically accept payments.
Latest posts by Sumant Singh (see all)
- Top 10 Best Antivirus App for Android You Should Install - November 18, 2019
- Download Oppo A11X Wallpapers in High Resolution - November 17, 2019
- Top 7 Best Android Download Manager Apps - November 14, 2019