Important Reminders When Buying Company Promotional Items
The only problem is that there are still several companies who don’t know how to use them effectively and make the most out of what they are planning to use as a part of their marketing strategy.
So here are 3 useful tips when it comes to buying promotional products.
Tips for Buying Company Promotional Items
1. Give something that your clients want and need
– When you go to trade shows, most companies give away stickers, magnets, flyers, and other things that you don’t actually need.
These things are not used by people every day so they become useless. Promotional products should serve as items that will remind recipients about your brand or company and not just something that they can throw away after a few days of receiving it.
So the best promotional products are those that people would want to use every day. Today, since most people like gadgets, some of the best promotional products are USB drives and power banks.
However, this may not apply to any business or type of event. Consider this – if you’re at an event with a few environmental panels, then maybe it’s best to giveaway items that relate to both your business and the audience type. In this case, custom printed reusable straws or products made of recycled material would be your best choice.
Now you just have to make sure that your brand logo is properly imprinted on those items. If you want, you can also place your contact info.
2. Proper Branding
– Just like a good website, your brand logo and info on your promotional products should be clear and organized.
For small items like pens, it may be hard to fit your brand logo and contact info there but the font size of those details can be adjusted. Other than making sure that they fit, you should also make sure that they are readable.
Fortunately, this won’t be a problem for bigger promotional products like power banks. Also, suppliers of promotional products such as c2promo.com can help you with this because of their high-quality imprinting tools.
– When you purchase promotional products like pens, for example, make sure that they don’t run out of ink in just a few days of using or clog easily because they might give a negative impression to your clients threatening your company’s reputation.
Just like employees, these giveaways are a direct representation of your company or brand so you need to be sure that you’re buying high-quality promotional products. Don’t be cheap.
Yes, these are freebies but this will reflect your company’s image. However, it’s not necessary for you to buy expensive promotional products.
In other words, don’t go too cheap or too expensive. Stick to your budget and make sure that the products have undergone quality control or you can always demand to test some of the products before giving them to your clients.
The quality of your company promotional items should make your clients want to keep them or better yet, need them.
If possible, it should be something that they don’t want to lose or will make them upset if they lose them. By doing this, they’re going to use your gift more often and they will be frequently reminded about your brand or company.
Now all you have to do is to follow these short yet essential guidelines when planning to buy and use promotional items as a part of your marketing campaign and you’ll be on the road to success!
- Financial Accountability for the Absolute Beginner - January 17, 2022
- Small Business Marketing – Distribution Strategies - January 2, 2022
- How to Use Viral Marketing for Brand Engagement? - December 31, 2021