Skype Brings Archive Conversation Feature in Latest Update
Microsoft owned Skype gets a most awaited feature in its latest update. The latest version of this most popular messenger app allows users to archive conversation for further reference.
Skype’s Archive Conversation Feature
The updated version of the Skype is available on Android and iOS for download, limited to the users enrolled in the Skype Preview Insider program.
If you’ve updated version of the app, you can archive a conversation by visiting the following places in your Skype app.
- The chat list item menu (Right click or long press on a conversation)
- The chat settings within the conversation profile
- A keyboard shortcut for the conversation open
The conversation will remain archived until you open the contact list and then select the conversation.
To note, if a user achieves a conversation on one device, it automatically gets archived on all devices. To make the feature more user friendly and instant, Microsoft may soon enable users see all archived conversation and the option to have conversations automatically unarchieved when they select and open them.
- 10 Best Snipping Tools for Mac [Free Download] - April 3, 2021
- Best GIF Creator Apps for Android and iOS - February 16, 2021
- How to Win Big as a Content Creator with Free Intro Maker Tools? - February 15, 2021