LinkedIn For Desktop Redesigned; Focus On Content And Conversation
Professional social networking website LinkedIn has redesigned its website for desktop users. Site’s new look is curated around two main elements Content and conversation. Currently, the change appears to a group of users however, it will be rolled out for all the users over a few weeks.
Pruett offered a quick overview of the improvements the new redesigned site will have:
- Smarter messaging that helps you connect and unlock new opportunities
- Richer feed to keep you informed
- More intuitive search
- Greater insight into who’s viewing your content
- Better suggestions to make your profile stand out
LinkedIn’s Director of engineering Chris Pruett said in a blog post that the whole redesign has been done to address seven core areas of LinkedIn – Home (Your Feed), Messaging, Jobs, Notifications, Me, My Network and Search.
Latest posts by Sumant Singh (see all)
- 9 Best Free pdf Editor to Edit pdf File Online Free of Cost - February 21, 2020
- AOMEI Backupper Standard Review: Powerful Backup Solution - February 20, 2020
- 6 Best Expense Tracker Apps Built With Expense Tracking Tools - February 18, 2020