Steps To Enable Two Step Verification On WhatsApp
After Google, Apple, Microsoft and Facebook, WhatsApp is the latest entrant that announces two step verification for account registrations. The feature will help WhatsApp to ensure enhanced account security for users using this app. If you haven’t yet activated this feature, we will recommend you to enable this by following these simple steps.
How To Activate Two Step Verification On WhatsApp ?
Notably, once you enable this feature, you need to enter a 6-digit passcode in case you want to verify phone number on WhatsApp.
The two-step verification feature is currently available for select beta users. It will be rolled out to all users in coming weeks. If you are using Android and have version 2.16.341 or above installed on the phone, you can use two step verification feature.
To enable two-step verification, you need to take the following step:
- Open WhatsApp
- Go to Settings
- Go to Account
- Look for Two-step verification
- Tap on Enable
- On the next screen, enter six-digit passcode.
- Next, re-enter six-digit passcode.
- Optionally, add your email address on the next screen.
When you will be in the last step of verification, WhatsApp will ask for an email address to link with your account. This email address is used by WhatsApp to send a link via email to disable two-step verification if a user forgets the six-digit passcode.
- 11 Online Photo Collage Maker Tools for Creative Folks - November 20, 2020
- The Beginner’s Guide to Engaging Content Marketing - November 19, 2020
- OnePlus 9 Surfaced with Snapdragon 875 and 8GB RAM - November 18, 2020