A website is a strong and cost-effective tool we can use for building a connection with
Top 10 Mobile App Development Companies
Developing a mobile app has become quite crucial as most of the smartphone users find it much more intriguing rather than visiting its desktop version. Businesses around the globe are aware of the ever-growing demand for mobile applications and growing requirement of a offshore software development company: https://rademade.com/. They actively cater feature packed mobile apps to their clients.
There are a plethora of mobile app development companies around the globe. But which one to choose? In order to answer this question, I am going to showcase the top 10 mobile app development companies. They are situated all over the globe and have made their mark in delivering high-quality mobile applications.
# 1. URUIT:
UruIT is an awarded software development company with offices in Colombia, Uruguay and incorporated in Los Angeles, California. Our mobile app development team design and build applications for success, taking the user experience into account while helping our clients to release faster and better.
Apptology is a premier mobile app development and mobile marketing company. The company is based in Northern Carolina, USA and offers an all-inclusive suite of ReadyBuilt affordable solutions for mobile apps which are focussed towards SMB.
The development team housed by Apptology are pioneers from the Silicon Valley and have years of experience working on the latest mobile technologies. The company has developed hundreds of mobile apps for several clients situated all over the globe.
Open Source E-Commerce Platforms Compared
If you are a new player in the market you would be most probably tight on budget. You would want to opt for a platform which comes with an attractive price tag along with offering all the essential features which include scalability, customizability and community support.
So, to make things simple for you I am going to compare the best open source e-commerce platforms below.
Magento is a name that you would have probably heard even if you have minimal knowledge of the e-commerce platforms. It is one of the biggest open source e-commerce platforms out there.
Nike and Samsung are among the big companies which use the enterprise version of Magento. However, the Magento Open Source which was formerly known as Magento Community Edition will also offer you a majority of the same features totally free of cost.
All the basic tools will be offered to the users apart from the more powerful and optional tools which are reserved for the paid version.
- Creating landing pages and content of your products can be done easily. Managing the shipping and fulfillment can be done in any manner you wish to. You will be able to generate the useful reports which include sales tax, on-site search items and stock.
- Magento has an extensions marketplace that will offer you with a lot of options for adding sales tax integrations, live customer chat integrations, custom stock systems etc.
- You will be offered with pre-made themes for your website. A few of the themes are free while the others come at a price.
osCommerce has been around for some time now and there have been numerous add-ons which are available for this e-commerce platform.
There are numerous customization options for designing and enhancing the overall functionality of your e-commerce store. Being in the e-commerce domain for a very long time there is a huge community base which is present to provide the needed support. There are a lot of great features which osCommerce has on offer for its users.
- osCommerce will seamlessly integrate with all the third party apps by its Apps Marketplace. This will enable your site to integrate with Facebook and Sage Pay. You will also be able to present your website in different languages.
- The platform is not at all complex. This will make it easy for all those users who are not well versed in using the different e-commerce platforms.
- There is a large community base which has years of experience in working with the software. In case you need support from the community, it can be availed at a price.