If you use the printer regularly, then you might understand how pricey the replacement of
8 Ways To Print Photos At Home
But, there is still need to print the taken images on paper with correct colour and contrast. This is the reason for the question arises how to print photos at home? What to look for meeting printing needs. Here is a brief guide for your help:
1. Prefer High-Quality Paper
To print high-quality photos you definitely need a good quality printing paper which is specifically created for pictures printing.
These can be either matte or glossy but experts always recommend to use standard printing paper, where the real colors can easily float on paper. These paper can be a little expensive but surely can give you professional photo print quality.
2. Match Paper-Image Ratio
Another essential aspect of printing photos is to be sure about the paper and image ratio. As this can adversely affect your printout.
For example, if your paper ratio does not match with the image ration, the printer many times automatically crop the image to make it fit accordingly. This will be a complete wastage of paper and other resources. And you will get disappointing results.
3. Know about Printing Technology
Basically, there are two types of technologies that are trending for printing – laser and inkjet technology. But for printing experts extremely rely on inkjet technology. Do, if you feel by investing in a laser printer, you will get high print quality.
It is not true to some extent. Because compared to laser printer there are many inkjet printer models in the market that delivers the best printout and are available at very reasonable prices.
4. Check the Printer Settings
If you have time before printing, you must set the printer’s printing settings at “best”. You will surely be surprised by the high-quality printing results with this setting. Remember, your printer can take two to three times more time for getting in “best” mode results compared to “normal” mode.
5. Consider IPM and PPM
If you are about to purchase a new printer, you must pay special attention to its “image per minute” parameters. As there are many manufacturers who sell their printer by asking IPM and PPM are the same.
But actually, they are not. PPM refers to page per minute speed and IPM is image per minute speed. So, you need to compare both not to get confused between them.
6. Look at the Preview before Print
Every system has a preview option before printing. So, before giving a direct command to the printer, it is essential to check what you are going to print in a print preview option. This will save you from the waste of paper and ink. Therefore, you must look at the preview part and if possible make appropriate editing if required and then only print.
7. Analyze the Cost Aspect
Many people don’t bother about the individual printing cost, but printing at home also involve costs like printer acquisition cost, paper, ink, and power consumption. So, if you require a series of print photos then purchasing a colour printer for photos will be fine. But if need occasionally, then taking printout from some professional will be a good idea.
8. Start with Single Print Command
To best technique to save a big amount of money is to print only one copy for the first printing. This will give a clear picture that if is there a need to fix image editing software, paper or ink settings.
On the basis of this, you will get a second print and decide for image quality. If you get the perfect print in the second attempt then go ahead with your further image printing process.
Best Tips To Print
And then the question arises: how to choose the right cartridge? Which one is best for your printer and how to get quality products at a reasonable price?
Many users in order to get the product at reasonable prices, prefer to go with online shopping. But, online shopping is also not as easy one think for cartridges.
You need to consider various factors like cartridge life, types, prices, and reviews before purchasing. Let’s discuss them in detail:
1. Know Your Printer Type:
While looking for a suitable cartridge, it is very important to know your printer type and printer model number. Presently, the most popular printer is an inkjet printer. These printers use cartridges which are filled with ink or paint. Epson and Canon are the brands that use mostly such printers.
The second type is for laser printers. These use powder toner in their cartridges. Basically, these printers are used in large offices.
As these are reasonable in price and can offer a large number of copies. The third category is the dot matrix printers. Their work by using tape impregnated with special paint.
2. Type of Printer Cartridge You Need:
There are multiple options available in the market for the cartridges in the form of original, compatible, repaired or counterfeit cartridges. But, all printer manufacturer recommended to buy original cartridge only, to prolong your printer life.
As these are almost equal to half of the printer price, therefore people prefer to go with other options. So, let’s discuss these options in brief:
– This cartridge model should be chosen strictly according to the name and model of the printer.
– The original cartridge helps you to produce good and long-lasting results for print-outs.
– These are produced strictly according to the technology that underlies the manufacture of licensed analogues.
– Original cartridges are made by the same companies that produce printers, so the compatibility of consumables is warranted by the manufacturer.
– Producers of Compatible cartridges are third-party organizations.
– In the manufacturing process, they most often use cheaper technologies that make it difficult to achieve high quality.
– For people who have a priority in the price, such cartridges are a godsend.
– They are perfect for printing a small number of documents since refilling cartridges are quite fast.
3: Refilled or remanufactured:
– This category of cartridge belongs to used cartridges which are refilled by experts in private workshops.
– Buying such a product will significantly save money, unlike a corporate sample.
– The cartridge can be used repeatedly, only its body will not withstand repeated refills.
– By using them, you can forget about good print quality, as sudden spilling or ink leakage can occur.
Owing to the countless benefits of this technology, when it breakdown or stop printing relevant results that becomes a great concern for its every user. But, many times the solution to the problem is simple, that your printer needs cartridge replacement.
In this article, let’s have a detailed study about reasons to change the printer cartridge as well as methods of refilling and repair. Let’s begin now:
Know about Laser Printers Toner Cartridge
Laser printers, regardless of model and brand are refilled with special toner powder. But if you choose to refill it with low-quality toner, sooner or later, it will come with sad consequences.
As a result, it may need repair or sometimes require new printer installation. Therefore, one needs to be little-bit cautious while choosing a cartridge brand. Almost all OME suggest to their users to use the original cartridge only.
Reasons to change Cartridge
By using the printer, there are some major defects that you may find in your printer. These common defects are the basic reason to replace your printer inks cartridge. Let’s discuss them:
- When your printer starts delivering low-quality results like pale prints. This means that it is a clear indicator that your photo drum becomes unusable. At the same time, you may be other defects like delamination of the coating, cracks, etc. which motivate you to replace your cartridge.
- If your printer delivers black stripes between printouts, this means that your ink tank is overfilled. So, in order to fix the issue, you need to shake out the waste toner from the tank.
- Sometimes, your printer starts delivering poor print quality in the form of staining or toner poured in. which is a clear sign that there is a broken magnetic shaft.