All posts by Dave Brown

SEO Techniques That Will Triple Your Traffic

10 SEO Techniques That Will Triple Your Traffic

Content marketing has become an extremely sought after strategy. Entrepreneurs and corporations are beginning to see how important it is to include content marketing strategies in their plans to expand their brand’s outreach.

One of the most vital components of content marketing is Search Engine Optimization (SEO). SEO is an umbrella term for all the techniques and technicalities that help content to rank high in searches and become popular with readers.

10 SEO Techniques to Triple Traffic

SEO Techniques That Will Triple Your Traffic

Through SEO, corporations have begun to churn out content that actually pays. Sound SEO strategies used by article writers have allowed innumerable brands to increase their online presence, garner a large customer base and become authorities in their relevant niches. Plus, by using SEO, entrepreneurs have increased their brand’s visibility and improved their rankings on SERPs!

Pretty cool, right?

Here are 10 SEO techniques that will triple your traffic and skyrocket your business to success!

1. Use Targeted Keywords

Targeted Keywords are one of the most important components of SEO writing. These phrases and words are those that audiences actively search for by typing them into search engines. Usually, the audience always picks the first 3-5 links that appear on the first page of the search engine.

Using targeted keywords will increase the number of clicks on your post, which will in turn increase your ranking. By incorporating them throughout your content, you’re providing the potential customer with answers to their dilemmas – so use a tool to check the strength of your keywords before you begin writing.

2. Focus On Readability

Content that sells always ranks high on SERPs, and one of the top requirements of a brilliant SEO article is readability. Readability refers to the organization, simplicity, scannability of the article or blog.

In other words, you don’t need super flouncy language to sound professional or formal. Stick to the basics and use simple language to impart your information to the customers. The simpler your content is, the better it will be!

3.  Take Advantage of Formatting Tools

A great SEO article isn’t just flatly written. One of the ways to increase rapport for your content is to utilize formatting tools. It embellishes your article, makes it look more professional and is easy and quick to read – which is what customers always look for!

So don’t forget to format your content in terms of the following:

  • Headings
  • Sub Headings
  • Hyperlinks
  • Meta Details
  • High Quality Media

4.  Optimize Your Content’s Length

According to various types of research, the length of your content also determines how well your content is received. Because

15 Plugins, Apps, and Software to Get More from Your Articles

80% of people read the headline only, and the remaining 20% read the remaining articles. (CopyBlogger)

Titles with 6 to 13 words attract the greatest traffic. (HubSpot)

43% of B2B markets believe blogging to be the most important content type. (Social Marketing Industry Report, 2017)

How do you ensure that your headings are captivating? How do you add power to your blogs? And most importantly, what can you do to make your website copywriting techniques more effective so that potential visitors return again…

and again? Of course, you would all have heard about offering value, being original, adding bulleted items, marketing through visuals and so many great and effective pieces of advice.

But why not deviate from the norm… and for a change, make use of certain tools and software to improve your content.

15 Plugins, Apps, and Software

How about leveraging their power? Using the right set of apps can help you in so many ways. These tools determine your keyword placement, link quality and other elements that strengthen your position on the SERPs.

Of the so many choices available in the market, which plug-ins, apps and software are the best? Here are our favorite ones.

1. Google Keyword Planner

Why are you developing all that content? One of the purposes is the SERPs ranks, and hence, you try and target a certain set of keywords. But which ones should you target? Find them out through Google Keyword Planner. The tool is free to use and much better than other similar options.

2. 

23Shares