3 Stats Proving Google Maps Marketing Is Best For Your Local Business
Google Maps Marketing is to drive your customers to your website. Simple. That is a hell of an effort (without doing much) when it comes to boosting local sales for your business. If you own a local business, we have got you covered.
Google Maps Marketing for Local Business
Let me not say anything to you because these statistics will.
Even if you are new in business, you must be knowing that the internet today has become the primary source of local business information.
#1. According to Internet World Stats, 49.7% of the total world population are active internet users.
These users are on computer devices, mobile phones, and tablets.
20% of Google Searches are for local business information which is there on Google Maps.
Google Maps in the new big thing showing the local businesses to prospective customers searching for products and services. You simply cannot afford to keep away from Google Maps Marketing or else you intend to go for professional suicide. Painful!
Let me explain you more:
Now, what will I do?
I WILL CALL ONE OF THE SERVICE PROVIDERS OR ALL THREE BECAUSE THEY HAVE SUCCESSFULLY IMPLEMENTED GOOGLE MAPS MARKETING.
The most suitable service provider will get business from me. Those who are on this list have much greater chances of getting more business than the ones who are not on this list.
I am sure you don’t want to miss these prospective customers because of your ignorance.
What Can You Do?
Yes, Google Maps Marketing!
- Make a complete profile and get your business listed on Google My Business. Follow this step by step guide to ensure the best
- Keep your NAP (Name, Address, and Phone) consistent across all Google channels.
- Design well thought out Google Maps Marketing strategies to target your local audience.
2. According to Local Search Behavior Study by Google, 2014 (this is by far the latest report available), more than 60% of consumers use local information in Ads or search results.
Google Maps lookups are one of the leading methods of local information search, apart from making calls, voice search and texting.
Consumers want more answers in fewer search results. Google Maps Marketing enables businesses to do exactly the same for their consumers.
What Can You Do?
Again, Google Maps Marketing and optimizing.
- Put exact city code and immediate surroundings while listing.
- NEVER-NEVER-NEVER forget to write a correct phone number. If you have changed any particulars offline, do that online too.
- Use local extensions.
- Give proper driving directions, hours of operation, products and services, coupons and special offers to keep the audience engaged and intrigued.
#3. BrightLocal’s Local Consumer Review Survey reveals that 88% of internet consumers trust online reviews same as personal recommendations.
Interestingly, businesses are turning to the Maverick itself, I mean Google, to get referrals and recommendations for local businesses.
Simply ask for reviews to get reviews. As per the same study, about 60% consumers give their reviews on being asked. So ask!
Try and get positive reviews so that Google can recommend you at the top of Google Maps local business results.
What Can You Do?
Of course, Google Maps Marketing.
- Encourage satisfied customers to write positively about you.
- If you’ve got negative reviews, God forbid, then respond to them as per the Google’s guidelines
- Make use of top review sites for your local business. For that matter, sites like Google+ Local, Yelp, Angie’s List, TripAdvisor, Yahoo! Local and Urbanspoon are some of the great names.
You cannot deny the importance of ranking high in local search.
Top local search rankings will get you more traffic and greater revenues.
Do I need to tell you more?
Get your local business enlisted and fly high with Google Maps Marketing.
[Google Maps Marketing]
- 3 Stats Proving Google Maps Marketing Is Best For Your Local Business - August 19, 2017